The Urban Farmer Series combines the natural beauty of rustic wooden tools with our precision blades. Inspired by the trend to grow our own food, this series is made for the environmentally conscious as well as for those who enjoy rediscovering the bounty of Nature.
The perfect companion for preparing your packed lunch or at brunch: thanks to its fine serrated edge, this Bread Roll Knife not only cuts cleanly through rolls without tearing, it is also suitable for vegetables (such as firm tomatoes), fruit or dry sausage. This makes it an integral part of sandwich preparation and of the brunch table setting, ideally found alongside our Cheese Knife.
When you use a Serrated Utility’s Knife from Wüsthof, you can be sure you are using one of the most exceptional knives in the world.
Solingen, in Germany, is known as a ‘City of Blades’; our Wüsthof family business, now in the hands of the 7th generation, has been based here since 1814. Excellent quality, sustainable operations and innovative ideas guarantee that our production process is among the most advanced of its kind. Wüsthof is one of the world’s premium manufacturers of high-quality kitchen knives, individual knife blocks and a wide range of other products related to precision-crafted, sharp blades.
Here’s to many enjoyable experiences while preparing food with your new knife!
The Urban Farmer Knife Series at a glance:
- Unique knives for kitchen and garden
- Perfect for pruning, cleaning, peeling and chopping - pure enjoyment
- Stainless Wüsthof steel – forged in a special laser process
- Robust blades rated 58 Rockwell, an exceptionally hard grade of steel
- Blade grinding angle: 15°
- Non-slip bolster for safe work indoors and outdoors
- Water-repellent and durable handles made of high-quality, heat-treated beech
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Imported product, please allow 3-4 weeks delivery time.