The Urban Farmer Series combines the natural beauty of rustic wooden tools with our precision blades. Inspired by the trend to grow our own food, this series is made for the environmentally conscious as well as for those who enjoy rediscovering the bounty of Nature.
For the true foodie: for your own herbs grown on your windowsill, home-grown vegetables from your garden or the salad from your greenhouse. Those who have a knack for preparation and ingredients as well as green fingers will rely on the Harvest or Pruning Knife. With its distinctive curved tip, this unique blade shape is ideal for harvesting, cleaning and peeling fruit, herbs and smaller vegetables.
When you use a Pruning’s Knife from Wüsthof, you can be sure you are using one of the most exceptional knives in the world.
Solingen, in Germany, is known as a ‘City of Blades’; our Wüsthof family business, now in the hands of the 7th generation, has been based here since 1814. Excellent quality, sustainable operations and innovative ideas guarantee that our production process is among the most advanced of its kind. Wüsthof is one of the world’s premium manufacturers of high-quality kitchen knives, individual knife blocks and a wide range of other products related to precision-crafted, sharp blades.
Here’s to many enjoyable experiences while preparing food with your new knife!
The Urban Farmer Knife Series at a glance:
- Unique knives for kitchen and garden
- Perfect for pruning, cleaning, peeling and chopping - pure enjoyment
- Stainless Wüsthof steel – forged in a special laser process
- Robust blades rated 58 Rockwell, an exceptionally hard grade of steel
- Blade grinding angle: 15°
- Non-slip bolster for safe work indoors and outdoors
- Water-repellent and durable handles made of high-quality, heat-treated beech
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Imported product, please allow 3-4 weeks delivery time.